MANCOMM's OSHA Construction Industry Regulations - Code of Federal Regulations Title 29 Part 1926 - OSHA 29 CFR 1926 - will make your job much easier. You will wonder how you ever got along without it! Inside, you will find every OSHA regulation and form needed for compliance. You will spend less time looking up information and more time doing everything else you need to do.
This handy 29 CFR 1926 volume is made with RegLogic Premium, which takes the difficulty out of reading and using government regulations. You can use the book's Quick-Find Index to quickly access the information you need. Included you will find the Part 1903 regulations on inspections, citations, and proposed penalties; the Part 1904 regulations on recording and reporting occupational injuries and illnesses; pertinent Part 1910 general industry regulations; and every Part 1926 construction industry regulation.
Also included are the OSHA 300 Log, Sharps Injury Log, incident report forms, selected OSHA letters of interpretation, and a listing of OSHA locations and phone numbers. The book ships with one full-size OSHA 300 Log.
Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1926, Construction Industry Regulations includes:
- Part 1903 - Inspections, Citations, and Proposed Penalties
- Part 1904 - Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Part 1910 - General Industry - Selected Topics
- Part 1926 - Construction
- OSHA Letters of Interpretation
- Quick-Find Index
- General Duty Clause
- NAICS Codes
- Sharps Injury Log
- Incidence Rates of Nonfatal Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- OSHA Forms 300, 300A, and 301
- It's the Law! Mandatory Posting
- Material Approved for Incorporation by Reference
- States with Approved Plans - State Office Directory - Regional and National Offices
- SIC Division Structure
- Safety and Health Management Guidelines
- Multi-Employer Citation Policy
- Most Common Standards Cited for Construction
Code of Federal Regulations Title 29 Part 1926 - OSHA 29 CFR 1926 is the most comprehensive and reader-friendly CFR book on the market. It has been modernized with a unique layout called RegLogic that reproduces all the regulations with:
- Color-coded section numbers for fast reference.
- Bold text and italics for subsections.
- Outline format with indenting so you can find exactly what you need without confusion.
- Bracketed revisions in outline format.
- Easy-to-use index, including page numbers in color and section numbers for easy access.
- Clear, legible text.
- Enhanced color graphics.
- Color-coded headings.
- Clearly defined lines.
Updated through January 2012.