Get the expert support needed to comply efficiently, avoid violations, and keep electrical installations on track with the 2008 National Electrical Code in this exclusive 2008 National Electrical Code Handbook from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Only the Handbook offers the full 2008 National Electrical Code text alongside expert commentary from code specialists, offering insight into code rationale, explanations of new and revised rules, and practical, hands-on advice on how to apply the code. A valuable resource for anyone involved in electrical design, installation, inspection, and safety, this book will give users the knowledge needed to feel confident that their work will be safe, efficient, and code-compliant.
Stay competitive and informed with expert 2008 National Electrical Code support in the exclusive 2008 National Electrical Code Handbook from NFPA.
The most valuable reference for National Electrical Code users provides the technical support required to comply efficiently, avoid violations, and keep electrical installations on track with the requirements of the
2008 National Electrical Code.
The NEC Handbook is a unique source of the Code text plus expert advice!
- Only NFPA's National Electrical Code Handbook includes the full 2008 National Electrical Code text - no other electrical reference has it!
- Expert commentary explains the rationale behind the National Electrical Code requirements, and offers practical, hands-on advice on how to comply - including first-time coverage of new articles, explanations of
new and revised rules, and clear examples of application.
- First-time commentary addresses new articles on topics such as Critical Operations Power Systems.
- Provides expert advice on how to properly apply new National Electrical Code requirements for "hardened" wiring systems for facilities where continuity of operation is essential to public safety.
- More than 500 full-color graphics, diagrams, photos, tables, and charts illustrate key concepts.
- The commentary is color-coded so it's easy to distinguish the commentary from mandatory National Electrical Code provisions.
- Provides summaries of key changes in each article to highlight revisions in the 2008 National Electrical Code to allow you to easily identify the key changes you need to learn.
- New identifiers at the top of each page in the index will help you locate topics and identify solutions quickly and easily.
Get up to code! The 2008 National Electrical Code Handbook brings you comprehensive information about electrical safety.
Boost productivity with this time- and money-saving tool!