The powerful National Electrical Code Handbook on CD-ROM includes two National Electrical Code editions, plus expert commentary!
The NEC Handbook on CD-ROM features the text of both the 1999 and 2002 editions. This easy-to-use CD-ROM features on-screen commands, a printed user's manual and free technical support. Every word and phrase is indexed so you can quickly reference code rules and applications advice, print code or Handbook text or graphics to take into the field, and cut and paste passages into your own documents to explain the reasoning behind key provisions or provide instruction to workers.
Loaded with more National Electrical Code information than any other resource, the NEC Handbook on CD provides advanced search options so you access facts instantly. Easy-to-use program lets you call up or print:
- Color-coded solutions, examples, and answers to frequently asked questions about National Electrical Code use. Commentary is written by electrical professionals closely involved with Code development.
- The complete 2005 and 2002 NEC texts and visuals. You can make easy comparisons between the documents.
- Over 500 illustrations and photos including full-color graphics. Handbook users say the graphics are especially useful for discussing installation requirements with building owners, subcontractors, and inspectors.
When it comes to getting answers about the 2005 NEC, let your computer do the legwork! The electronic Handbook includes a printed user's manual and tech support from NFPA.
System Requirements for 2005 National Electrical Code Handbook on CD-ROM:
The NEC Handbook CD is installable two (2) times onto computers with the following system requirements:
- IBM-Compatible Pentium-Class Computer with MicroSoft Windows 98SE, 2000, NT or XP
- 64 MB RAM
- 15 MB Free Hard Drive Space (minimum)
- CD-ROM Drive